How To Style Sleepwear As Daywear May 14, 2019 00:00
One thing I often hear people saying is that they'd happily wear their Claudia Moruzzi sleepwear out and I agree. Besides it being a trend right now, there are really no more rules as to what you can and can't wear when.
If Chanel could do it in the 30s, we can certainly pull off this trend now.
Here are a 10 tips to guide you to your most comfy style choice yet.
1. Aim for stylish luxe, not like you've just rolled out of bed. This trend is not about embracing the whole "I woke up like this" ethos.
2. Pick pjs in a fabric that drapes beautifully. Stay away from cottons. This is not about flannel and fleece.
3. Play with proportion: an oversized sleep shirt with skinny jeans will work really well.
4. Pj bottoms can be worn with a crisp white shirt or cute t-shirt.
5. Throw your kimono over any outfit to add flare and a relaxed feel.
6. Usually this trend works well with height, so a great pair of heels will look incredible. Pairing it with a really cool pair of sneakers or trainers will be super rad.
7. If it's long enough, you can wear a sleep shirt as a dress, belted over leggings or tights.
8. A bold lip does wonders for making a statement in your PJs.
9. Carry a statement clutch
10. Jewellery is a great way to chic this look up.